Golden Triangle India 3 Day Tour
Golden Triangle tour is the best seller and the most renowned tour circuit in India. This golden triangle package includes 3 days trip through Delhi, Agra, Jaipur city. These are the efficiently planned tour package especially for those who have limited time in hand and want to make the best of it by exploring the rich heritage sites before leaving India.
|Type of Accommodation||Per Person Cost in $ USD|
|1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person||6 Person|
|5 Star Hotel||540 US$||350 US$||330 US$||300 US$||290 US$||270 US$|
|3 Star Hotel||490 US$||310 US$||300 US$||260 US$||250 US$||230 US$|
|Without Accommodation||320 US$||210 US$||180 US$||170 US$||160 US$||150 US$|
- Duration – 2 Nights & 3 Days
- Skip the line Entrance for Monuments
- Instant Confirmation by Mail after Booking
- Live Guide – German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, English, French
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pick-up service – Pick-up from anywhere in Delhi / Gurgaon & Noida
- Pick Up from Airport Available
- Private 3-day tour of India’s Golden Triangle from Delhi by road
- Full-day tour of Delhi including Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, and rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk
- Travel to Agra to marvel at the 16th-century Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Stop to visit Fatehpur Sikri on the route from Agra to Jaipur
- Visit the Amber Fort and tour Jaipur to see the Palace of Winds and other highlights
- Includes two nights at your choice of either 3- or 5-star accommodation with breakfast
- An option to book accommodation independently
- Private AC transport with driver, guiding, entrance fees,
- Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off in Delhi included
- 2-nights accommodation on twin sharing with breakfast (If booked with option including Hotels)
- Private driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional private tour guides for all excursions
- Monument entrance fees
- Elephant/Jeep Ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur
- Bottled water
- All taxes and handling charges
What’s Not Included
- Lunch and dinner
- Camera fees at monuments
- Items of personal nature like phone calls, table drinks, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Note: Please mention what type of hotel you preferred ( 5 Star / 3 Star / Budget category ), before booking the golden triangle tour three days. If you want to book accommodation on your own then please mention “own accommodation” while booking the tour.
Having Trouble Book Online?
Call/Whatsapp 24 Hours
E.mail – email@example.com
Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days • All Inclusive
Arrival and then exploration in Delhi
Attractions: India Gate, Humayun Tomb, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, and Presidential Buildings.
On arrival at Delhi, you will be picked up by your provided tourist guide from either the airport or hotel. On reaching there you will meet your tour guide who will assist you throughout your trip to Delhi. Explore Delhi inheritance: Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, President House (outside view), Parliament House (outside view), Lotus Temple and India Gate.
On completing your Delhi expedition left to the Taj City – Agra, through Yamuna Expressway to save your time as it will take approx 3 hours to reach Agra. You will reach Agra overnight.
Exploring Agra than Drive to Jaipur
Attractions: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri on the way to Jaipur.
After resting at the hotel, get up early in the morning to move to explore the city of love – Agra. You will meet your provided tour guide and driver at the hotel when they will come to pick you up for the exploration, get comfortable with them and proceed for a sunrise tour to the magnificent beauty none other than the Taj Mahal. It was made by the Mughal Emperor Shahjahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal in the 16th century.
After exploring the Taj Mahal rush back to your hotel, have your breakfast, grab your luggage from the hotel and check out.
After checking out proceed to Agra Fort, the UNESCO World Heritage site which was built in mid of the 15th century.
Also, visit Fatehpur Sikri while your way to Pink city – Jaipur.
Explore Jaipur than went back to Delhi ( for departure )
Attractions: Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal.
On reaching Pink city – Jaipur check in the hotel, there you’ll meet your provided tour guide along with the driver. Initiate your trip to the Pink City. Firstly, visit Amber fort and after that City Palace (a magnificent architecture made by considering both Muslim and Hindu elements). Nextly, Jantar Mantar made by Raja Sawai Jai Singh as an observatory. At last visit the Palace of Wind which is typically known as Hawa Mahal.
After exploring all the places have your lunch ( not included in cost). then get back to Delhi to catch your flight at Indira Gandhi International Airport.
Note: This is only a suggested itinerary. We can customize it according to your flight arrival and departure schedule or as per your schedule.