Best Of Delhi & New Delhi City Tour in 8 Hours
Delhi city is full of sights that are hard to leave off a successful itinerary, but visitors can find it challenging to travel from one part to another of this busy city. On this Same Day Delhi tour, let guide and driver to do all legwork, taking you to explore Old & New Delhi attractions like Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Pass By President House, India Gate, Parliament Street, Rajghat & Lotus Temple See some of the city’s most popular historical, religious & political landmarks and stop for photos at India Gate. A rickshaw ride & lunch is Included in your Old & New Delhi City Tour.
For Old & New Delhi City Tour Itinerary Click On Tour Program Tab
|Validity||Below mention Rates are for per person|
|Valid All Time||1 Person||Group of 2||Group of 3||Group of 4||Group of 5 or +5|
|Adult (Age:15-99 yrs)||US$ 100||US$ 70||US$ 60||US$ 50||US$ 45|
|Child (Age:05-14 yrs)||US$ 40||US$ 30||US$ 20||US$ 15||US$ 10|
Available to book! – Book Now or Anytime, This tour is available all time. We also accept bookings at the last minute.
Private Tour! – no other guest will join, with Private AC Car & government-approved tour guide.
Last Pick up! – The last pick up time preferred at 12 pm for the best sightseeing
- Duration – 8 hours
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Skip The Line Entrance Tickets
- Multilingual Tour Guide – English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian & Chinese
- Pickup Time – 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Pick-up from anywhere in New Delhi / Gurugram / Noida
- Pickup from Airport Available
- Pay On Arrival ( No Advance Payment Required )
- Instant confirmation by mail after booking
- Pickup & Dropoff service.
- Private Air Conditioned Car
- Lunch at Multicuisine Restaurant
- Multilingual Tour Guide Service
- Comp water bottles & umbrellas
- Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi
- Express Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission – Jama Masjid
- Entry/Admission – Chandni Chowk
- Entry/Admission – Humayun’s Tomb
- Entry/Admission – Qutub Minar
- All Applicable taxes and charges.
What’s Not Included
- Any Alcoholic Drinks served during lunch.
- Camera Fee at Jama Masjid
- Any kind of Tipping to Guide / Driver
Further Info –
- Kindly wear comfy clothes and walking shoes.
- If needed Pick-up from the airport than provide your flight details at time of booking.
Old & New Delhi City Tour
Book your Same Day Delhi Tour
Call 24 Hours
for urgent booking
E.mail – [email protected]
Day 1 : 9:00 am
Start Delhi city tour
This is nearly an 8 Hour tour, Our Driver will come to lift you up from your place in the morning. On the way, you will meet your Guide and he will assist you in the sightseeing tour of Delhi.
Old Delhi Monuments Includes:
Red Fort: Built by Great Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Entrance is forbidden inside the fort but you can explore it from outside.
Chandni Chowk: This is one of the oldest and busiest streets of Delhi, which famous for there local culture and small ornaments, enjoy a rickshaw ride over here and explore the best of it.
Jama Masjid: The largest mosque in India, built by the 5th Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1656
Before Proceeding to New Delhi monuments, you will have a Break for Lunch if you want.
New Delhi Monuments Includes:
Qutub Minar: Also known as the tallest brick minaret in the world, Built by Qutb al-Din Aibak, founder of the Delhi Sultanate in 1199. It is also a UNESCO’s World Heritage site.
Humayun Tomb: This is a tomb of Mughal Emperor Humayun and it was built by his son and one of the most powerful Mughal Emperor “Akbar”.
India Gate: a memorial to the 82,000 martyr soldiers of the great Indian army who died between 1914 and 1921 during World War One.
Lotus Temple: Also known as the Bahai House of Worship, completed in 1986 and it is designed in the shape of Lotus Flower.
Presidential Buildings: Enjoy a drive through the grand diplomatic area, pass Presidential House and the Parliament Buildings.
After Exploring Delhi you will be dropped back to the airport / or your hotel for your onward journey.