Same Day Taj Mahal Tour By Train – Gatimaan Express
|Validity||Below mention Rates are for per person!|
|Valid All Time||1 Person||Group of 2||Group of 3||Group of 4||Group of 5||Group of +5|
|Adult (Age:15-99 yrs)||US$ 150||US$ 120||US$ 110||US$ 100||US$ 90||US$ 80|
|Child (Age:05-14 yrs)||US$ 70||US$ 50||US$ 45||US$ 30||US$ 25||US$ 20|
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
Available to book! – Book Now or Anytime, This tour is available all time. We also accept bookings at the last minute.
Private Tour! – no other guest will join, with Private luxury Car & government-approved tour guide.
- Duration – ( 13 Hours )
- Skip the Line Entrances
- Instant Confirmation by mail
- Tour Language – Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian & Chinese
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pick-up & Drop off service anywhere in Delhi/NCR or Nearby
- Pickup from airport available.
- Pick-up Time – 6:00 Am To 6:30 Am
- Pick and Drop off assistance
- Round trip Express Train Tickets
- Transportation service for sightseeing
- Lunch at Multi-Cuisine Restaurant
- Multi-lingual Tour Guide Service
- Express Entrance Tickets.
- Entry/Admission – Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission – Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission – Baby Taj
- Entry/Admission – Mehtab Bagh
- All taxes are included.
What’s Not Included
- Gratuities ( Recommended )
- Alcoholic drinks served during lunch.
- Train from Delhi to Agra-12050 Gatimaan Express, arriving at Agra Cantt Railway Station (AGC) on platform no. 6 at 09:00 AM. Breakfast will be served on the train.
- Train from Agra to Delhi – 12049 Gatimaan Express, arriving at Nizamuddin Railway Station Delhi (NZM) on platform no. 5 at 07: 30 PM. Dinner will be served on the train.
Know Before You Book :
- Note: Name /Age /Gender /Passport Number mandatory for all passengers for Train E-ticketing
- E-ticket will be sent via e-mail shortly after the booking
- If you want comfortable traveling without sacrificing your sleep then book Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car
Same Day Taj Mahal Tour By Train • All-Inclusive
Day trip to Taj Mahal by Train
Call & Whatsapp 24 Hours
for urgent booking
E.mail – [email protected]
Pick Up from airport or hotel in Delhi or any city nearby and drop off at Railway Station.
After your arrival in Delhi, your provided private chauffeur will pick you up either from the Airport or your hotel in Delhi or any other city nearby as per your convenience. Sharp at 06:30 AM our chauffeur will pick you up and drive you to Nizamuddin Railway Station to catch the superfast Gatimaan Express train for Agra.
You will be provided with your respective E-tickets in advance either by email or through our representative. The train will depart at 8:00 AM for Agra. The train is fully air-conditioned and will provide you complimentary breakfast within your 90 mins journey from Delhi to Agra.
Note: Do carry a valid ID proof along with you when you sit on the train, ID proof could be Passport or passport copy, driving license etc.
Explore Majestic beauty Taj Mahal on arrival at Agra
At 9:30 AM, you will arrive at the city of Taj Mahal, Agra. where reaching upon at Agra Cantt railway station your tour guide and driver would be waiting to welcome you with your Name-Board then they will lead you toward initiation of your journey to the mesmerizing beauty and one of the seven wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal.
The monument holds an opulent history of affection and love of the Great Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to his beloved bride Mumtaz Mahal, which was made in the 16th century, you will be made aware of the history by your guide very efficiently. Expected time of stay in the mausoleum one and a half hour.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
Next travel spot Agra Fort
Not just the majestic Taj but there are several monuments in Agra of great significance and are worth visiting at least once. So, afterwards Taj your guide will lead you to your another exploration point, the heart of the Mughal Empire, Agra Fort. This enormous Red building itself speaks about the glorious rule of the Great Mughal Rulers who must have prevailed there.
The structure holds a brief history of not just the emperor Shah Jahan but also there Great Grandfather Akbar the Great, who made the Mighty Agra Fort in the mid of the 15th century. This fort has much more to offer from mysterious rooms within to its in-depth history that your guide will tell you while exploration. Expected time of stay in Agra fort One hour.
Lunch at the Restaurant
After such mighty exploration to the Taj and then the Agra fort you will feel hungry for that your guide accompanied chauffeur will take you to the finest dine multi-cuisine restaurant where you will be served the different flavours of this Mughlai city. Pop-up your taste buds with such tasty cuisine.
Explore Etimad Ud Daulah ( Baby Taj ) and Mehtab Bagh (Sunset Point)
After your lunch break, your guide will further lead you to the Etimad-ud-Daulah also knows as Baby Taj or if you desire to experience the backside view of magnificent Taj Mahal during sunset which is worth having you can, while your visit to Mehtab Bagh. It completely depends upon the time limits you can either visit at one place or both.
(Note: If you have time you can see both)
Drive back to Railway Station – Agra Cantt
As soon as your exploration end you have to move back to the Agra Cantt railway station that too slightly early so that you’ll not miss out your train and board in the same luxurious train and head back to Delhi, peacefully
The departure of a train from Agra Cantt Railway Station.
The train will depart from Agra Station at 05:50 PM. You will be provided with supper on departure. Sit back, have your supper and relax on the way back.
The arrival of back to Nizamuddin Railway Station, Delhi
On your arrival at Delhi, your provided chauffeur will come to pick you up from the station and drop you off either directly to the airport or your hotel for your further journey onwards.