Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days ✈
The Golden Triangle Tour packages are the best seller and renowned among India. In 4 days Golden Triangle Tour you will explore through the best of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. This is basically a 3 Nights and 4 Days tour by booking this golden triangle India trip you get once in a lifetime chance to spend 1 night in Agra and 2 Night in Jaipur. This tour circuit is efficiently designed for those travelers who have limited time in hand and want to make the best out of it.
For: Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days itinerary Click On Tour Program Tab
|Type of Accommodation||Per Person Cost in $ USD|
|1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person||6 Person|
|5 Star Hotel||710$||370$||425$||350$||330$||320$|
|3 Star Hotel||590$||350$||360$||390$||300$||270$|
- Duration – 3 Nights & 4 Days
- Skip the Queue
- Express Confirmation
- Live Guide – Spanish, German, English, French, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pick-up from anywhere in Delhi or Nearby on request
What You’ll Do
- Enjoy Delhi, Agra and Jaipur 4 Days Tour.
- New Delhi Sightseeing – Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Humayun Tomb, India Gate and Presidents House.
- Agra city Sightseeing – Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Jaipur Sightseeing – Amber Fort, Elephant Ride, City Palace, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar.
- Also, Visit Fatehpur Sikri on the way to Jaipur.
- Let an experienced tour guide explain the glorious history of these cities.
- Luxury Transportation on your whole tour.
- Luxury AC Car.
- Destination Covered: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
- Pickup and drop back to New Delhi airport/hotel.
- Enjoy Elephant rides (Jaipur.)
- 3 Nights accommodation, Single/Dbl Occupancy Bed with Breakfast only.
- All Entrance / Monuments Tickets fees.
- English speaking Tour guide (Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur).
- Taxes – express highway toll and monument parking charges.
- Fuel and State taxes.
What’s Not Included
- Tip and Gratitudes to driver and guide.
- Lunch and Dinner at restaurant or hotel
Note: Please mention what type of hotel you preferred (5 Star / 3 Star / Budget category), before booking the tour. If you want to book accommodation on your own then please select “own accommodation” while booking the tour.
Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days • All Inclusive
Book your Golden Triangle 4 days Tour Package
Call 24 Hours
for urgent booking
E.mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrive, Exploring Delhi and later drive to Agra.
Attractions: Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Humayun Tomb, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple and Presidential Buildings.
Arrive at a capital of India, Delhi, and our representative will meet you at the airport/railway station or pick you up from the hotel in Delhi / Noida / Gurgaon, on arrival you will meet your Approved tour guide and proceed for Exploring Delhi. First, we will start from Old Delhi Tour (Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Chandni Chowk and Raj Ghat), Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb and Lotus Temple. Also drive past India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan and parts of central Delhi.
Later after completing the Delhi city tour you will move to Agra, reach Agra in the evening and check into your hotel for overnight stay at Agra.
Agra Sightseeing later drives to Jaipur city.
Attractions: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri on the way to Jaipur.
In the morning after breakfast and check out, you will move for Agra city tour starting with the visit from world famous Taj Mahal built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1630 for his beloved Queen Mumtaz Mahal. Then visit Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Later after completing the Agra tour in the day, you will move to pink city Jaipur en-route you will visit Fatehpur Sikri also known as (old deserted town of Mughal Dynasty).
Then drive further to reach Jaipur in the evening. Check into your hotel and relax. Overnight Stay in the Hotel.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
Attractions: Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar also know as Observatory, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) and Jal Mahal (Palace of Water).
After breakfast leave for the Jaipur city sightseeing tour. First, you will visit Amber Fort, which was built in 16th Century by Maharaja Maan Singh. Next, you will See Jal Mahal (Palace of Water), stop in front of it, take some pictures and then move towards City Jaipur. Jaipur is world famous for real stone jewellery and handicrafts products.
Then visit Jantar Mantar (Observatory) situated in the heart of the city, nearby is the ornate Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). You will also go to Restaurant for your lunch in between of the sightseeing. Finally move to the City Palace and its museum, which display a rare fusion of Mughal and Rajputs architecture, and house a rare collection of paintings, Rajasthani armoury and costumes. Return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Drive back to Delhi – Departure.
After breakfast drive back to Delhi. Our representative/driver will take you back to the Delhi and drop you at your hotel in Delhi or at New Delhi airport for your onward journey. Your tour come to end but its sweet memories and vivid colours of India will remain forever in your memories and heart.