Old Delhi Temples + Spiritual Sites Private: 6-Hour Tour
Travel across the city and visit the most popular sacred sites in Delhi. Enjoy your Delhi spiritual tour in Private AC car, assist by private guide and chauffeur. Know more about India’s different faiths and cultures, from India’s largest mosque to Baha’ I Lotus Temple.
|Validity||Below mention Rates are for per person|
|Valid All Time||1 Person||Group of 2||Group of 3||Group of 4||Group of 5 or +5|
|Adult (Age:15-99 yrs)||US$ 100||US$ 70||US$ 60||US$ 50||US$ 45|
|Child (Age:05-14 yrs)||US$ 40||US$ 30||US$ 20||US$ 15||US$ 10|
Available to book! – Book Now or Anytime, This tour is available all time. We also accept bookings at the last minute.
Private Tour! – no other guest will join, with Private AC Car & government-approved tour guide.
Last Pick up! – The last pick up time preferred at 12 pm for the best sightseeing
- Duration – 6 hours
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Skip The Line Entrance Tickets
- Multilingual Tour Guide – English, Spanish, French, German & Italian
- Pickup Time – 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Pick-up from anywhere in New Delhi / Gurugram / Noida
- Pickup from Airport Available
- Pay On Arrival ( No Advance Payment Required )
- Instant confirmation by mail after booking
- Pickup & Dropoff service.
- Private Air-Conditioned Car
- Lunch at Multicuisine Restaurant
- Multilingual Tour Guide Service
- Comp water bottles & umbrellas
- Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi
- Entrance fee for Monuments
- All Applicable taxes and charges.
What’s Not Included
- Any Alcoholic Drinks served during lunch.
- Camera Fee at Jama Masjid
- Any kind of Tipping to Guide / Driver
Further Info –
- Kindly wear comfy clothes and walking shoes.
- If needed Pick-up from the airport than provide your flight details at time of booking.
Old & New Delhi City Tour
Book your Same Day Delhi Tour
Call/WhatsApp 24 Hours
for urgent booking
E.mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1 : 9:00 am
Start Old Delhi city tour
Pick Up by Private Air-conditioned car
Your provided chauffeur will pick you up from anywhere in Delhi in a comfortable air-conditioned car, along with your tour guide who will assist you throughout your journey.
First visit, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
Your journey initiates with the visit to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib in Delhi. is one of the most important Sikh Gurudwara (Sikh house of worship), in Delhi, India and known for its association with the eighth Sikh Guru, Guru Har Krishan.
Head towards Birla Mandir
You’ll further visit Birla Mandir (temple) which is also known as Laxminarayan Temple. This temple was built by the Birla business group.
Another sacred place Jama Masjid
Then we move to visit renowned Mughal architecture which is a beautiful mosque, built-in 17th century by the Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan.
Next stop, another Sikh Shrine (Sis Ganj Sahib)
We’ll further head to Sikh Shrine, Sis Ganj Sahib. Gurdwara Sis Ganj Sahib is one of the nine historical Gurdwaras in Delhi. It is built in the honor of 9th Sikh guru( Guru Tegh Bahadur).
A final visit to Lotus Temple
At last, we’ll visit the Lotus Temple, as the name suggests it is a “ lotus-shaped temple”. Because of its beautiful white marble architecture, it is also referred to as 21st century Taj Mahal.
Spiritual tour ends, drop off
After visiting so many beautiful sacred places your trip ends. Head back to your hotel in Delhi or any other city nearby or at the Airport in your private air-conditioned car.